Creating a cleaner, safer, more efficient well site
ExTTM Wireline Cable System, an environment-friendly cable system, eliminates the need for grease injection and allows faster rig-up time at the well-site. The "double-seal" technology features an inner polymer sleeve between the inner and outer armor, and a specially formulated outer polymer jacket designed to provide a rugged cable that is easier to achieve good seal under pressure. The ExT Cable armor wires are made of Galvanized Extra Improved Plow Steel (GEIPS), and the cable has a core assembly consisting of nineteen copper strand wires. Any voids between the copper strands are filled with a water-blocking agent to reduce water and gas migration.
The ExT Wireine Cable design reduces cable friction drastically, enabling deployment of tool strings in difficult wellbores, plus higher running speeds without the common torque issues that standard cables suffer. All this is accomplished without the need of traditional grease pressure control equipment.
- Faster Run speeds
- Average of fourteen minutes to rig up PCE
- 25-50% decrease in friction
- Deployment in longer laterals, decreasing Head Tension
- Eliminates Grease Injection (environmentally friendly)
- Eliminates Grease Head issues (stranded, birdcaged, sand, debris)
- Complete more perforating runs per day
- Cleaner Operations = Safer Operations