The Induction Array Tool (IAT) establishes formation resistivity by using the real and quadrature signal responses from the formation. This provides a more accurate tool response, improves invasion profiling and allows precise water saturation calculations. The IAT tool provides information at radial distances of 10, 20, 30, 60, and 90 inches. A separate electrode included in the tool is used to measure the SP.
- Array output with five depths of investigation
- 2 ft vertical resolution with 90 in depth of investigation
- SP curves are incorporated into the tool
- Fully compatible with Ultrawire™ tools
- Compact design puts sensors closer to bottom requiring less rat hole